6/3/11

From the Etsy Blog: The Vintage Workplace With Mod Nest


http://www.etsy.com/storque/shop/guest-curator-the-vintage-workplace-with-mod-nest-12745/

I love looking at different work spaces, the things that surround you should inspire you. If I could I would probably change my workspace every month, because different things inspire me at different times. But I think the above photo shows a space that I could keep around for a long time! I love everything about it. The vintage desk is beautiful as well as industrial shelving. Perfect for hiding all your odd and ends yet still keep that industrial chic look. "The trick lies in successfully blending old and new. Infusing your home office or studio space with vintage pieces, alongside new, reclaimed and handcrafted objects, creates a diverse, eclectic mingling of styles." -Lia from Mod Pieces. Click the link above to read her article on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment